9. Free guided tours. All of our resorts offer free mountain welcome tours for intermediate to advanced levels. Check with a friendly guest service team member or call a concierge to get the details on where and when to meet (or visit www.snow.com). Typically, the tours meet in the morning at the base of the mountain or on top of the mountain (depending on the resort) and last anywhere from an hour to two, during which time you’ll get an overview of the mountain, pick up a few tips from the locals and even learn a bit of history about our resorts and towns.
8. Free rides. You can’t beat the price or the convenience. Plus the free in-town (or in-resort) shuttle systems at Vail, Heavenly, Beaver Creek and Breckenridge have an added bonus – they’re also good for Mother Nature. Leave the car at home and let our drivers navigate our alpine villages, resorts and roads. www.snow.com
7. Rock for free! Between Vail Snow Daze, Vail Holidaze, CarniVail and Spring Back to Vail, there are plenty of opportunities to catch free headline acts, great contests like the Dummy Gelunde and World Pond Skimming Championships, parties, giveaways and more...and great lodging offers. www.vail.com. Check out Spring Massive or the Dew Tour concert. www.vvf.org or www.breckenridge.com
5. Yummy free freshly baked cookies at Beaver Creek. Every afternoon, it’s Cookie Time at Beaver Creek. Reward yourself after a great day on the slopes (or a great day in the spa or shopping or relaxing off the slopes) with a freshly baked, warm, chewy and gooey chocolate chip cookie served daily in the slopeside Beaver Creek Village by Cookie Time chefs (near the escalators!). www.beavercreek.com
4. Free ice skating, yoga, snowshoeing and kids puppet shows at Keystone. When you stay at Keystone and book through their central reservations system, you play for free thanks to the Adventure Passport program that gives lodging guests dozens of one-time vouchers for free activities and discounted items like a free yoga class, free snow biking mini-clinic, free ice skating admission and discounted wine tastings, sleigh rides and more. www.keystoneresort.com
3. Fly in Ski Free. Ski free the day you arrive at Vail and Beaver Creek when you fly direct into the Eagle Airport, located 30 minutes from the slopes. Simply take your boarding pass and Vail or Beaver Creek lodging confirmation to any Vail or Beaver Creek ticket window, and ski the same day with a complimentary lift ticket till the lifts close. Some restrictions apply. For more information visit www.flyvail.com
AND …one more EPIC deal for the ski season:
About Vail Resorts
Vail Resorts, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is the leading mountain resort operator in the United States. The Company's subsidiaries operate the mountain resort properties of Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone mountain resorts in Colorado, Heavenly Mountain Resort in the Lake Tahoe area of California and Nevada, and the Grand Teton Lodge Company in Jackson Hole, Wyo. The Company's subsidiary, RockResorts, a luxury resort hotel company, manages casually elegant properties across the United States and the Caribbean. Vail Resorts Development Company is the real estate planning, development and construction subsidiary of Vail Resorts, Inc. Vail Resorts is a publicly held company traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: MTN). The Vail Resorts company website is www.vailresorts.com and the consumer website is www.snow.com.