With Vail Resorts Purchase of Northstar-at-Tahoe the Epic Pass, Epic 7-Pack and Colorado Pass now offer pass holders an even greater value on their skiing and riding this winterwith up to three additional California Resorts including Northstar-at-Tahoe and Sierra-at Tahoe on the Epic Pass and Epic 7-Pack, as well as 5 days of skiing or riding at Heavenly and Northstar for Colorado Pass Holders.
- The revolutionary Epic Pass™ offers unlimited, unrestricted skiing at eight resorts: Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Heavenly, Northstar-at-Tahoe and Sierra-at-Tahoe and Arapahoe Basin for $629.
- The New Epic 7-Pack™ gives skiers and snowboarders a total of seven days of unrestricted skiing and riding at any one of Vail Resorts’ six mountain resorts, plus Arapahoe Basin and Sierra-at-Tahoe, anytime during the season for a price of $479.
- The Colorado Pass™ is available for $479 and offers unlimited skiing and riding at Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin and 10 days at Vail and Beaver Creek (restriction dates apply) and now five days at Heavenly and Northstar-at-Tahoe.
- The Summit Pass™ is available for $429 and provides unlimited lift access at the top Summit County resorts - Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin - with no date restrictions.
- New for 2010-2011 is a Keystone and Arapahoe Basin Pass, providing unlimited and unrestricted access to both resorts for $389.
To purchase a new Colorado pass please visit select Front Range locations including Boulder Ski Deals (Boulder), Colorado Ski and Golf (Aurora, Arvada, Colorado Springs and Littleton) and REI (Denver Flagship and Fort Collins.) For more information on pass sales hours please visit www.coloradopass.com or call 800-842-8062.
Last Chance for FREE SKIING for 5th/6th GRADERS: Sign Up for the School of Shred by November 7th
Additionally it’s also the last chance to sign up for the free School of Shred Pass for Colorado 5th and 6th grade students. All 5th and 6th grade Colorado students are eligible for the free School of Shred pass, which provides 4 FREE days of skiing or riding at each of Colorado’s top-ranked resorts Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin. New this year, it also includes one beginner complimentary ski lesson, including rental equipment, for School of Shred pass holders (Arapahoe Basin excluded). And, the 5th or 6th grade class that registers the most students into the School of Shred program before November 7, 2010 can win a Ski Field Trip to Vail with Warren Miller film star, Chris Anthony.
About Vail Resorts
Vail Resorts, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is the leading mountain resort operator in the United States. The Company's subsidiaries operate the mountain resort properties of Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone mountain resorts in Colorado, and the Heavenly Ski Resort and Northstar-at-Tahoe Resort in the Lake Tahoe area of California and Nevada, and the Grand Teton Lodge Company in Jackson Hole, Wyo. The Company's subsidiary, RockResorts, a luxury resort hotel company, manages casually elegant properties across the United States and in the Caribbean. Vail Resorts Development Company is the real estate planning, development and construction subsidiary of Vail Resorts, Inc. Vail Resorts is a publicly held company traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: MTN). The Vail Resorts company website is www.vailresorts.com and consumer website is www.snow.com.