- Enter to win a dream trip to Vail Mountain for Nature Valley First Tracks, the 2013 U.S. Alpine Ski Team Announcement at http://blog.vail.com. Contest closes midnight on Nov. 7.
- The grand prize includes a trip for four to Vail for the Nov. 15 team naming event, roundtrip domestic airfare on Delta, ground transportation on Colorado Mountain Express, three nights lodging at the Vail Marriott Mountain Resort, four two-day lift tickets, four U.S. Ski Team Spyder jackets, and a GoPro camera package.
- Get behind-the-scenes with the U.S. Ski Team and meet the some of the world's best skiers including Olympic gold medalists Lindsey Vonn (Vail, CO), Bode Miller (Franconia, NH) and Julia Mancuso (Squaw Valley, CA).
- Two-time Olympian and U.S. Ski Team alum Kaylin Richardson, star of the latest Warren Miller release Flow State, will be our guide for the all-inclusive experience that includes back stage access to Nature Valley First Tracks.
- Be one of the first to ride the new gondola at Vail during opening day at Vail Mountain on Nov. 16, inaugurating the 50thseason of skiing at the legendary alpine resort.
Ian Connor, 2012 First Tracks Grand Prize winner
Everything about First Tracks was incredible! It was so amazing to meet the world's best skiers and know that they're just like you, they just want to go out and have fun skiing.
From the sweet Spyder team jackets to the unreal hotel room at the Marriott, the athletes, the people that work for the U.S. Ski Team and Nature Valley, Vail – my family came away with once in a lifetime memories and some great new friends.
Being out on the hill with the U.S. Ski Team was amazing. It really showed how hard they work to become the best. I could feel how psyched everyone was to be out skiing and working to bring themselves to the next level. The energy was amazing!
Kaylin Richardson, Two-time Olympian and U.S. Ski Team alum
The First Tracks contest truly provides a real life view into the U.S. Ski Team. I think that there are a lot of contests out there where they say you get a VIP experience, but in reality you might get a 20 minute meet and greet. With First Tracks, you are a part of the U.S. Ski Team.
Honestly, I feel incredibly privileged to bring our fans into our world. I think it allows them to really see how much we, as athletes, truly appreciate their support and passion for skiing.