Currently priced at $649 the Epic Pass offers the greatest value in the ski industry with seven world-class mountains spanning Colorado, California and Nevada. With the Epic Pass skiers and riders have unlimited unrestricted access at Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin in Colorado and Heavenly and Northstar in Nevada and California. Vail Resorts has also invested more than 100 million dollars across all six of its resorts to continue to enhance the guest experience. From updated lifts at Northstar and Beaver Creek, new restaurants at Vail and Northstar, new terrain at Northstar, an ice rink at Keystone and more. With an Epic Pass skiers and riders have access to an extraordinary experience at all Vail Resorts with the greatest amount of terrain any other ski season pass can offer. Here’s what skiers and riders can access on the mountain with the Epic Pass:
- Seven world-class resorts
- 20,410 skiable acres
- 19,796 vertical feet
- 19 Bowls
- 14 terrain parks
- Combined elevation for all resorts: 67,093
In addition to the Epic Pass, Vail Resorts offers several different pass options for the needs of different guests:
- The Epic Pass™, the best season pass deal in the ski industry offering unlimited, unrestricted skiing at Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Heavenly, Northstar-at-Tahoe and Arapahoe Basin is now available at $649 for adults.
- The new Epic Local Pass™ (formerly the Colorado Pass), now at $499 for adults is perfect for locals who can navigate a few more restrictions. The Epic Local Pass offers unlimited and unrestricted skiing or riding at Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin and includes 10 restricted days at Vail or Beaver Creek. New this year, it also includes skiing or riding at Heavenly and Northstar-at-Tahoe, with limited restricted days. Pass holders can purchase access to Heavenly and Northstar-at-Tahoe on restricted days for $50 per day.
- Epic 7-Day™ is ideal for people who don’t plan to ski more than seven days. The Epic 7-Day gives skiers and snowboarders a total of seven unrestricted days of skiing and riding at any one of Vail Resorts’ six mountain resorts plus Arapahoe Basin anytime during the season, now at $499 for adults.
- Summit Value Pass™ is a great option for people who only plan to ski Summit County. The Summit Value Pass is now available at $409 for adults and provides unlimited and unrestricted lift access to Keystone and Arapahoe Basin, as well as access to Breckenridge with limited restrictions. Pass holders can purchase access to Breckenridge on restricted days for $50 per day.
What’s New With EpicMix
Vail Resorts announced the next generation of its popular ski and snowboard application, EpicMix™ which will revolutionize how guests take and share photos at all six of the Company’s mountain resorts when it launches this season. Upon request, the Company’s photographers will take portrait and action photos and automatically deliver the images to the guest’s EpicMix account by quickly scanning a guest’s RF-enabled lift ticket or season pass. Using this RF technology, EpicMix photographers will seamlessly deliver an image to everyone in a group picture and kids’ photos will be sent to their parent’s secure account. The most revolutionary part is that Vail Resorts will provide these professional photos free to guests, in a “low-res” format for sharing on Facebook and Twitter, while a high-resolution image can be purchased online allowing guests to print unlimited copies at the vendor of their choice or on their own. In addition to professional images, guests will be able to take their own photos and combine them in one place together with their vertical feet, digital pins and memories of other special moments of their visit through the new EpicMix platform. They’ll also be able to create a “Remix” collage, a singular snapshot (or jpeg) customized with their digital information that captures their entire mountain experience. Also new this year, Vail Resorts is replacing nearly all paper lift tickets with durable and reusable “smart” lift passes at all six mountain resorts to make it easier for all guests to use EpicMix. For more information visit www.epicmix.com
Vail Resorts encourages its guests to purchase pass insurance. All of its pass products are non-refundable. However, pass insurance covers pass holders in the event of unexpected events including sickness, injuries and job loss. Pass insurance is $20 for adults and $10 for children (ages 5-12). Coverage applies for all season passes and the Epic 7-Day valid for the 2011-2012 ski and snowboard season. For more information, visit www.epicpass.com.
All Epic Season Pass, Epic 7-Day, Epic Local Pass, Summit Value Pass and Tahoe Value Pass purchasers will receive exclusive offers and promotions on lodging, dining, ski rentals, equipment, ski school and special events for the 2011-2012 ski and snowboard season through their Season Pass Club membership.